Compliance Administrator Apprentice Bridle Group
The Bridle Group is a vehicle leasing specialist with branch offices throughout the UK, providing services to both businesses and consumers. We’re looking for someone who would like to develop their admin and organisational skills, who is a good listener, is inquisitive and likes problem solving, is a team player and has good communication skills.
Closing date: 23 Jun 2023
Salary is discussed at interview and can be up to £15,000
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Jul 2023
28 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role includes
- Providing administrative support as part of a team assisting in risk and compliance management.
- Ensuring that customer receive their desired outcomes by assessing customer communications including emails and phone calls and reviewing social media posts and customer insight platforms
- Reviewing advertisements
- Creating, editing, and updating spreadsheets, reports and other business documents, maintaining them in a confidential and an easily accessible format
- Contributing to our ongoing training programme
- Completion of level 3 Business Administration at Abingdon and Witney College.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- 15 months practical training period, plus 3 months for End Point Assessment
- Work-based training with your employer
- 10 days professional training at college
- Approximately 12 on-site or/and Teams assessment visits per year
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (7 days at college for each, if required)
- Off the job training will count for at least 6 hours a week of an apprentice’s time at work
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- End Point Assessment:
- Knowledge test
- Portfolio based interview
- Project/improvement presentation
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The right apprentice will work towards a highly recognised level 3 qualification. After completing the apprenticeship, a full time position may be offered dependent on attitude and aptitude.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
NORTH LEIGH BUSINESS PARK
ABINGDON AND WITNEY COLLEGE
01235 216 216
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.