Apprentice Furniture Finisher BRISTOW REPRODUCTION FURNITURE LTD
A role within a small company with plenty of scope to learn and be part of a fast-growing established business. You will be given the training needed to fulfil the roles of the position and become a great asset within this exciting and friendly firm.
Closing date: 29 May 2023
Monday - Thursday, 7.30am - 4.00pm and Friday 7.30am - 3.00pm
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
12 Jun 2023
28 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Within this exciting apprenticeship job opportunity you will receive full training to support with:
- Prepping furniture for polishing
- Spraying furniture with stains and lacquers
- Hand finishing furniture, hanging doors and applying ironmongery
- Furniture checking and inspection - Quality Checks
- You will also support with deliveries
- Working to Health and Safety Regulations
- Keeping the workplace clean and tidy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprenticeship training is delivered through a combination of workplace learning and regular college attendance.
- This training will teach you the knowledge, skills and behaviours set out in the Furniture Manufacturer Level 2 - Furniture Finisher Pathway standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English may also be required depending on current level
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- On successful completion of the apprenticeship there may be the opportunity take you on permanently
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C or 9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BRISTOW REPRODUCTION FURNITURE LTD
8 BARDEL COURT
HOUNDSTONE BUSINESS PARK
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.