Property Maintenance Operative Apprentice THE CHANTRY SCHOOL
As a property maintenance operative apprentice at The Chantry School, you will support the smooth running of the school by assisting with practical maintenance, safety and organisation of the school site.
Closing date: 30 Mar 2023
Monday to Friday (with one day off site at college). Working hours to be confirmed and may need some flexibility depending on the needs of the school.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
09 Apr 2023
01 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist the site team with day to day work requests through the ticketing system
- Support emergency and planned maintenance works
- Grounds maintenance support
- Deal with contractors on site
- Help keep the school site safe and tidy
- Assist with safety and compliance checks
- Support planned events and activities including moving furniture and equipment
- Deal with deliveries of goods
- Cover cleaning absence as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will attend Kidderminster College one day a week in order to achieve the level 2 Property Maintenance Operative standard apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- School or public sector site management
- Specific trades e.g. decorating, plumbing
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Property maintenance operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.