Business and Administration Apprentice SPRINGFIELD HOME CARE SERVICES LIMITED
Springfield Healthcare are looking for a business administrator apprentice to support our office team. Your main duty and responsibility will be to provide meticulous attention to detail, excellent customer service and a drive to provide consistently high quality.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
5 days per week, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, 1 hour for lunch.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
05 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Greeting visitors
- Ensuring visitor book is completed
- Checking outstanding information on Access and requesting relevant documentation from carers
- Sending birthday, anniversary and You’re a Star cards as required
- Requesting DBS information from carers and escalating to Operational Support to send for update
- Complete weekly "How Are You"s
E-Learning for You (Elfy):
- Ensuring all on-line training is paid for care workers and system is updated to reflect compliance
- Training to be provided on monitoring of the Access system to ensure all customers visits are completed within the parameters dictated by our Contractual partners, and to follow the escalation process for any discrepancies
- Ensure sufficient levels of PPE are maintained, ordering and recording distribution on Access
- To learn how to complete a MAR audit, and the underlying reasons why we do this for safe and effective practices
- To learn effective scheduling on the Access system, and all components therein
- How to add new information to payroll, including new employees, fit notes, MatB1s
Access People Planner:
- To learn how to upload a new employee record
- Learn how to upload new customer details
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard:
- Apprenticeship training will follow a work-based learning model, in which you will be based in the workplace full-time.
- Monthly visits and progress reviews with your work-based assessor will be used to guide and support you through your apprenticeship off the job learning and preparation for end point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible paid administrative position within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
SPRINGFIELD HOME CARE SERVICES LIMITED
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.