Finance Apprentice FISCO (UK) LTD
Fisco are looking for an eager to learn individual to support the Finance Controller in an expanding finance function. This role will cover all aspects of accounting and will be supported by Babington through their Assistant Accountant level 3 apprenticeship.
Closing date: 27 Mar 2023
Shifts to be confirmed between 8.30am - 5.30pm with a one hour break.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
28 Mar 2023
01 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To maintain purchase ledger on dynamics for all clients
- To post invoices and expenses on Sage for specific clients
- To maintain the dynamics invoice coding process
- To communicate to suppliers via telephone and email
- To manage internal invoicing system for variable charges and producing backup documents for client charges
- To raise sales invoices as requested by the management accountants
- To open and distribute post
- To complete supplier statement reconciliations
- To assist the payables manager as required
- To complete general administrative tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full training will be provided for all aspects of the role and on all of our systems
- The individual will be fully supported in working towards the Assistant Accountant Level 3 Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time position with the company upon completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4/ C or above) Essential
About the employer
FISCO (UK) LTD
UNIT 115 WHARFEDALE ROAD
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.