Digital Marketing Apprentice (H2O Creative) H2O CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS LTD
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer Apprentice with H2O Creative, a marketing agency based in Chalgrove or Leeds. Use online and social media platforms to design, build and implement campaigns and drive customer sales.
Closing date: 01 May 2023
Salary - £15,000 - £18,00 dependent on experience
Weekly Hours Worked – 9am - 5:30pm or 8am - 4:30pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
08 May 2023
01 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be working with our social and digital team and be responsible for, among other client projects, updating and maintaining merchandising websites for arguably the largest and most iconic motorcycle company in the world. Please be aware that this job will require you to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
- For the right candidate, there will also be a huge opportunity to grow your skills within digital marketing, online and offline campaigns, analytics and much more.
- As a digital content executive, you will also be responsible for working with different data sets to create interesting reports/dashboards and actionable insight for our clients.
- You’ll also occasionally be required to liaise directly with clients to provide updates on projects.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
H2O CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS LTD
MONUMENT BUSINESS PARK
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.