Customer Service Apprentice Discount Supplements
Discount Supplements is one of the UK’s largest online sports supplement store and have been trading for 17 years. They are now looking to recruit an apprentice to help support the day-to-day operations of the office at Discount Supplements in Hull.
Closing date: 23 May 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
30 May 2023
24 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with customers in a courteous, professional, and knowledgeable way
- Answering and managing inbound communications such as social media, emails, and phone
- Dealing directly with customers visiting the site for order collection and purchase
- Dealing with order queries, package tracking and tracing
- Provide support to the marketing function with ad-hoc administrative assistance
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing the EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.