Business Administration Apprentice - Recruitment PSR CONTRACT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
You will be responsible for organising and delivering all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office, whilst focussing on delivering services that meet or exceeds the needs of the consultants and enable business success.
Closing date: 25 Mar 2023
Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:00.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
26 Mar 2023
24 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To be primarily responsible for answering incoming calls to the London office within 3 rings
- Taking detailed and accurate messages
- Transferring calls as required
- Speaking to customers / suppliers / candidates in a professional manner at all times as a representative of the company
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming emails (internal and external) and post
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Ensure that stationery cupboards are kept tidy and stocked
- General filing of electronic documents
- Printing, photocopying and scanning of documents
- Arranging & collecting food/ lunches for meetings as required
- Making drinks for meetings & visitors as required
- Sitting in on meetings if required to take notes (meeting minutes) to be typed up later
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship standard
Where a business administrator has not already achieved Level 2 English and maths, they must do so before taking the end-point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression into recruitment consultant after successful completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
PSR CONTRACT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
140 Aldersgate Street
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.