Apprentice Early years Practitioner - Mini Me's Nursery - S71 1LQ MINI ME'S NURSERIES LTD
Are you looking for a career in childcare? Do you live local to the employer’s location? Mini Me's, Barnsley, S71 1LQ are recruiting! You will be ensuring the educational, social, physical, emotional, health and welfare needs of the children are always met. During the apprenticeship you will complete an Early Years Practitioner Level 2.
Closing date: 23 Apr 2023
Monday to Friday - Shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Apr 2023
24 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Following appropriate policies, procedures and systems ensuring the educational, social, physical, emotional, health and welfare needs of the children are always met
- To become involved in children’s activities to stimulate and extend their learning
- To demonstrate sensitivity toward children and families within the facility
- Assisting in the admission and induction of new children
- Assisting in the maintenance of all necessary records to meet internal, E.Y.D.C.P and Ofsted requirements
- To take an active role in the promotion of excellent health and safety practices
- To respond effectively to any health and safety issues that may arise and report any necessary matters
- To participate in training and meetings as requested by the management team
- Performing any other duties commensurate with the general nature of the position requested by the management team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard:
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification
Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the successful candidate, there is the opportunity of ongoing employment and progression onto the Early Years Educator Level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
MINI ME'S NURSERIES LTD
ELDON STREET CENTER
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.