Apprentice Print Production Assistant D2R Design & Print
The position on offer is for an Apprentice Print Production assistant to join the existing production team. The aim is to develop an all-round print production operator with a view to progress within the business.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm (30 min lunch)
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Apr 2023
28 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Operating the digital presses
- Operating the large format printer
- Operating the industrial strength guillotine
- Operating the booklet maker & creasing machine
- Operating other finishing equipment
- Operating printing software
- Dispatching jobs by courier
- Doing quotes for customers
- Checking artwork files are print-ready
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Print Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English (Where required)
- One day per month study offsite workplace with Learn2print
- Full training on all the printing presses, finishing equipment and software will be provided on the job while following a structured induction process
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time position within the company is available to the right candidate on completion of the Apprenticeship programme
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
D2R Design & Print
107 ST. ALBANS ROAD
AXIA SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.