Business Administration Apprentice CHERISH HOME CARE LTD
Working within a busy office environment, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice to join Cherish Home Care, based in Longbridge. You will play an important team role in the day-to-day smooth running of the offices.
Closing date: 14 Apr 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Apr 2023
24 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Liaising with clients, service providers and health care practitioners
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure an excellent level of service is provided.
- Welcoming visitors and assisting with hospitality
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Scanning, filing, and archiving paperwork.
- Following company procedure and workflow arrangements
- Recording, updating and archiving information.
- Use of office equipment (photocopier, fax machine etc.)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3
English and Maths Functional Skills (If applicable)
Minimum of 6 hours off the job training per week at employer premises.
One day per month training at Protocol Consultancy Services in Birmingham City Centre.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full-time role will be available to the successful candidate at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CHERISH HOME CARE LTD
14 CHESTER ROAD
TRANSWORLD PUBLICATIONS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.