Apprentice Vehicle Mechanical, Electrical & Trim (MET) Technician - Uckfield, East Sussex TRESSLER TRAILERS (COACHWORK) LTD
As an Apprentice Vehicle Damage MET Technician, you will be removing and refitting damaged mechanical and electrical components on a car before and after body repair work has been carried out. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time paid employment and a level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 15 Apr 2023
Typically 8.00am - 17.00pm Monday to Friday
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
30 Apr 2023
28 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Tasks the successful candidate can be expected to carry out:
- Stripping and refitting all vehicle parts
- Rebuilding vehicle suspension and resetting the geometry
- Removing, replacing, and reinstalling SRS systems
- Reinstating the vehicle to pre-accident and a roadworthy condition
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Our training partner will deliver a high quality Vehicle Mechanical, Electrical & Trim (MET) Technician Level 3 programme here in our state-of-the-art bodyshop.
- No college attendance required.
- You will work alongside a highly skilled mentor who will support you in becoming a skilled and qualified vehicle MET technician.
- You will achieve a certification in Refrigerant Handling.
- Level 3 Vehicle damage mechanical, electrical and trim (MET) technician qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Following completion of your apprenticeship you can expect permanent employment as well as opportunities to progress into roles such as workshop controller, Vehicle Damage Assessor or Bodyshop Manager.
- The opportunities are endless, having a highly regarded set of skills, apprentices can go on to develop their careers within the automotive sector following their own interests and ambitions.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths GCSE or equivalent (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
About the employer
TRESSLER TRAILERS (COACHWORK) LTD
UNIT 44 BELL LANE
BELL BROOK INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
Vehicle damage mechanical, electrical and trim (MET) technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.