We are searching for an enthusiastic business administration apprentice who has a can-do attitude, that is able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team. The role will include answering, screening and forwarding all incoming phone calls and receive, sort and distribute daily mail/posts.
Closing date: 28 Mar 2024
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
08 Apr 2024
15 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Greet and welcome clients as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person or pencil down their details
- Answer, screen and forward all incoming phone calls
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/posts
- Help with administration work and letting department workflow
- Drafting letters to the landlord and tenants
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Business Administration standard.
Functional skills maths and English, if required.
Training, on and off the job, and location to be confirmed.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The successful candidate can also go onto further training or into employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.