Content Creator Apprentice ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LTD
Asset Training is now actively recruiting a Content Creator apprentice that will help create content for marketing materials for a number of campaigns. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher-level qualifications.
Closing date: 10 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
11 Apr 2023
24 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties will include:
- Take ownership of social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn)
- Create content (images, videos, resources)
- Help boost ratings by running competitions etc, promoting the business
- Create reports for analytics
- Video staff for "Meet the team"
- Brainstorm new ideas for content
- Scheduling posts
- Writing creative captions for posts
- Attend marketing meetings to discuss strategy
- Getting out into the community and capturing photo and video content of our learners and employers (drivers license is preferred for this)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Content Creator Apprenticeship Standard:
- Functional skills if required
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- For the right candidate, there will be opportunities to progress within the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LTD
ST HUGHES HOUSE
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.