Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship OTTR WORKS LIMITED
Join our team as a Social Media Marketing Apprentice! Learn the latest techniques and trends in social media marketing while working with a young and creative video production company. Develop your skills in content creation, analytics, and engagement.
Closing date: 01 Apr 2023
Mon - Fri 4 days 9.00-17.30, one hour for lunch 1 day 6 hours at college
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
18 Apr 2023
24 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As a Social Media Marketing Apprentice, you will be working with our experienced marketing team to deliver top-notch social media campaigns. You will gain hands-on experience in a variety of tasks, including content creation, community management, analytics, and reporting.
• Collaborate with the team to create and schedule content across various social media platforms
• Monitor and engage with the community to improve engagement and maintain a positive brand image
• Assist in social media analytics, including gathering and analyzing data, and producing regular reports
• Research and stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and techniques
• Attend client meetings and assist in developing social media strategies
• Contribute to the overall success of the agency by completing additional tasks as needed
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Digital Marketer 3 Standard
On the job training will be delivered by the Employer and Apprenticeship delivery will be with New College and will consist of the following elements:
Knowledge Module 1. MTA HTML 5
Knowledge Module 2. Marketing Principles 603/0763/8
Knowledge Module 3. Digital Marketing Business Principles 603/0764/X
Skills & Behaviours
End Point Assessment: Summative Portfolio, Synoptic Project Interview, & Employer Reference
English & Maths*
* A relaxation/proxy will apply if the candidate has relevant acceptable qualifications at the acceptable level/grade
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for growth within the agency once apprenticeship sucessfully completed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
OTTR WORKS LIMITED
Unit 22 Ergo Business Park
NEW COLLEGE SWINDON
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.