Business Administrator Apprentice Orcom Civvals Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy office and learn a variety of IT and administrative skills. The apprentice will contribute to the efficiency and smooth running of the company and be part of a friendly and busy team of staff. This is perfect for someone looking to start a career in Business, APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 30 Mar 2023
Between £15,600 to £18,000 depending on experiences.
Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm 1 hour lunch break at 1pm to 2pm
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
31 Mar 2023
24 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Meet and greet clients.
- Answer external telephone calls and put them through to staff or take messages.
- Open post, distribute via email and record on Virtual Cabinet which is a document management system.
- Help with onboarding clients including maintaining databases.
- Typing Correspondence and distributing as necessary.
- Be proficient or knowledge in Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Calendar and willing to use Excel.
- Franking & Recording Post.
- Organise and Schedule Appointments.
- Write emails and distribute emails including marketing literature.
- Help to keep databases up-to-date.
- Client confidentiality and discretion always.
- Inputting and generating invoices and statements for the firm’s clients and dealing with queries.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business.
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks.
- End Point Assessment (online).
- Occasional group classes with other learners.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required.
- Business Administrator Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The objective of taking on the apprentice is for the individual to move on to a permanent administrative role within the firm and to progress in due course. There will be options for further training in the future. Orcom Civvals cares deeply about the development of staff!
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Orcom Civvals Ltd
50 SEYMOUR STREET
020 7258 3461
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.