United Airlines - Business Administration Apprenticeship INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
Our business administration apprenticeship offer all the vital experience required to become an administrative asset in any company. Duties include telephone calls, photocopying any relevant documents and supporting with digital marketing.
Closing date: 30 Mar 2023
Monday - Friday, times to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 33.0
Possible start date
30 Apr 2023
23 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide office support
- Supporting with digital marketing
- Support in the maintenance of well-organised files and records
- Keeping the databases up to date
- Prepare reports from databases
- Interact with clients, staff, and suppliers etc. either on the phone or in person and to maintain a professional approach at all times
- Reception work
- Stock taking
- Answering telephone calls
- Photocopying any relevant documents
- Intermediate skills in Excel is preferred
- Knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has the ability to be flexible in the way of working
- Has good time management skills to allow for prioritizing tasks accordingly
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
This training programme focuses on developing your administration skills.
The qualification aims to grow your existing skillset in the following key areas:
- Business support services
- Marketing support
- Project management
- Supporting the organisation of events
- Customer service
- Developing IT skills
- Telephone skills
- Managing information and data
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible progression into a full-time role for the right applicant
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or Level 2 equivalent) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
About disability confident
London Heathrow Airport
+44 20 3836 440
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.