Childcare Apprenticeship - Level 3 Hopscotch Day Nursery
The Childcare apprenticeship is for 13 months. You will be supported by an assessor from SWIFT Childcare as well as a mentor within the nursery. This apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment and punctuality for you to be successful. You will be providing an excellent range of activities. This apprenticeship will open doors to childcare roles.
Closing date: 08 May 2023
Apprentices are required to be flexible to meet the needs of the business, and punctuality is key. Working as part of a team and using your own initiative are essential. The average working week will be 30 hours, Monday - Friday, shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
22 May 2023
24 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the development of the childcare provision
- Providing an excellent range of activities that ensures the child learns whilst having fun
- Assisting in meeting OFSTED requirements
- Being a team player
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for children appropriately
- Responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery
- Supporting children’s learning and development
- Supporting children’s self-help needs. Being creative and enthusiastic
- Following safeguarding rules and regulations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 - Advanced Diploma Early Years Educator - Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. Apprentices must successfully evidence a First Aid qualification approved by EYFS.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a position upon successful completion.
Other prospects could include applying for:
- Room Leader Positions
- Possible Management training
- Springboard into Primary Education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 and above) Essential
About the employer
Hopscotch Day Nursery
16 AVENUE ROAD
020 3137 1470
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.