Office Administration Apprentice ARISH CONTRACTORS LIMITED
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hard-working individual, with support to learn all about Business with our fantastic team of staff. Apply now!
Closing date: 01 Feb 2024
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
12 Feb 2024
03 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Control of the company’s main email address, ensuring all queries are directed to the responsible person and answered within a reasonable timescale.
- Control the flow of digital records into the department, ensuring a robust and regulated system of records control is managed.
- Receipt of physical paperwork from internal and external parties, ensuring all paperwork is present before periodic archiving.
- Scanning of physical paperwork, ensuring no records go to storage without a digital record is available.
- Compilation and submission of monthly site safety reports.
- Perform additional tasks as directed by Line Manager.
The training you will be getting
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Functional Skills in English & maths (if needed)
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
If the applicant is successful they can go into further training or employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
ARISH CONTRACTORS LIMITED
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.