Chef Apprentice LEXINGTON CATERING LIMITED
Come and work for an award-winning catering company who offers a bespoke and innovative service across London. You will be working as part of a team in time-bound and often challenging kitchen environments. You don’t need to have any previous experience as all the training you need will be given to you for you to become an amazing top chef. Duties include preparing food ready for service, using recipes and cooking to spec.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm - Shifts to be set (One hour lunch)
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
23 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be working in a lively London based kitchen as part of an amazing team.
You will be a champion of our values making sure that the busy kitchen is presented well, is well stocked.
- Prepare food ready for service
- Cook to spec and use recipes
- Throughout your apprenticeship you will be working with the finest ingredients and will be mentored by your chef to develop your skills and experience
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Production Chef Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Production Chef Qualification
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Day release to attend college at NCC Hackney Campus (Postcode: N1 6HQ)
- Apprentices without level 1 English and maths will need to achieve level 1 and take the test for level 2 English and maths prior to taking the end-point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We encourage internal promotion and there are vast opportunities in the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4 and above (A-C)) Desired
About the employer
LEXINGTON CATERING LIMITED
1 Crown Court
NEW CITY COLLEGE
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.