Research & Development Administration Apprentice Worcester Bosch
Working as part of the Engineering and Certification team, our Administration Apprentice will be a key contact for providing support within the compliance and development projects, as well as the department as a whole. All this while attending training sessions with HWGTA to achieve your Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
Closing date: 05 Apr 2023
Mon – Thurs 08.00 - 17.00 and Fri 08.00 - 16.00 with a 1-hour unpaid lunch break. Hybrid working - possibility to work from home for at least some of the time.
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
24 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Work as part of the Engineering and Certification team providing support within the compliance, development projects and department as a whole.
Main tasks include:
- Assistance in creating technical files for the new appliances by bringing together the reports and documentation for these. Also assisting in the administration of the archive of current and new appliances.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops including moderation of the actual events as needed.
- Supporting Director of Engineering on department tasks and deputy as needed.
- Compiling compliance documents for all appliances and accessories with certification and declarations of conformity along with co-ordinating timely document delivery.
- General Other administration tasks e.g., ordering items to support department.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Your main responsibility will be assuring the compliance of all products to regulations applicable, archiving of information as needed, providing support to the certification and development projects, and any additional support as needed in the department especially meeting moderation.
5 KEY DELIVERABLES:
1. Assistance in the construction of the technical files.
2. Ensuring archive of information current and past is filed systematically.
3. Setting up and assisting with moderation of workshops and meetings as needed.
4. Working on projects to do with compliance of products.
5. Other general administration and support.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Formal training is delivered at HWGTA, located in Worcester (WR4 9GN).
You will receive a training plan that is specific to your qualification, with sessions that are delivered through a combination of face-to-face and remote.
Additional training for functional skills in English and Maths will be undertaken if needed.
You will receive monthly visits from your assigned Learning and Development Specialist, who will set you work, monitor your development and wellbeing, and discuss training sessions. They will also prepare you for your End Point Assessment to gain your Business Administrator Level 3 qualification.
There is also a five-day team building residential trip that is held in spring of each year.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Multitude of opportunities for personal development and building a business overview including but not limited to Bosch mentoring, job shadowing, seminars, external event volunteering opportunities, networking across Bosch UK etc.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HEREFORDSHIRE AND WORCESTERSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Charlotte Anderson Ilic
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.