Level 2 Care Assistant Apprentice JASMINE HEALTHCARE LIMITED
Impact Futures and The Childcare Company are working in partnership with Jasmine Healthcare to find 1x Day Care Assistant Apprentice to join their Orchard Court Care Home in 7 Wrawby Road, Brigg DN20 8DL.
Closing date: 20 Apr 2023
- A joining bonus of up to £500 for full-time team members. - Cash payments for picking up extra hours.
Working 12 hour shifts running from 7.30am-7.30pm or 7.30pm-7.30am. Working weekends and weekdays.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 May 2023
24 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will provide the highest possible levels of care in supporting and assisting our residents in all aspects of daily living.
The Role will Involve:
- Supporting the physical, emotional and social wellbeing of our residents by providing the highest standard of care.
- Providing personal care and support with daily activities such as washing, dressing and eating.
- Promoting our resident’s choice, dignity and independence and all times.
- Supporting colleagues to ensure that high standards are maintained, and maintaining accurate paperwork.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Over the course of 15 – 18 months , you will study modules such as personal development in care settings, the responsibilities of a care worker, handling information in care settings, implementing person-centred care plans, safeguarding & protection in care settings, duty of care in care settings, communication in care settings, equality & inclusion in care settings and health & safety and wellbeing in care settings (these units may differ).
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, you will achieve a Level 2 and a TQUK Diploma in Care.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, you will achieve a Level 2 and a TQUK Diploma in Care, and may be able to progress to the next level of qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Math's (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
JASMINE HEALTHCARE LIMITED
7 Wrawby Road
IMPACT FUTURES TRAINING LIMITED
Adult care worker
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.