Business Admin, Recruitment and HR Apprentice MY LOCAL BOBBY LIMITED
APPLY NOW! This is a fantastic position for an apprentice to learn all aspects of business. You’ll help the general office team and the recruitment & HR support team. You’ll receive lots of training and support to help kickstart your career!
Closing date: 30 Mar 2023
Monday to Friday (5 days) 9am-5pm. Lunch breaks are paid and inclusive. Staff will be entitled to a 45 minute break.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
31 Mar 2023
23 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Searching for CVs and job matching.
- Contacting applicants to arrange interviews.
- Sourcing candidates and calling people.
- Record details on the internal IT systems.
- Carry out referencing checks on successful candidates.
- Request required documentation.
- Carry out right to work checks.
- Assisting the HR team with admin.
- Handling inbound calls and queries.
- Managing website enquiries.
- Call customers to ensure they’re happy with the service.
- Escalate any staff queries.
General office administration and Support:
- Responding to emails.
- Handling paperwork.
- Taking messages.
- Diary planning and booking meetings.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business.
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks.
- End Point Assessment (online).
- Occasional group classes with other learners.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths & English if required.
- Business Administrator Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time positions can be available should they complete a successful apprenticeship. Salary is to be discussed and agreed. Performance-related promotions are also possible given our policy is to promote within our existing core of staff.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
MY LOCAL BOBBY LIMITED
23 Howard Business Park, Howard Close
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.