Business Administrator/Recruitment Apprentice NATIONAL SKILLS AGENCY LIMITED
The National Skills Agency is the UK’s leading recruiter whose specialism is the supply of key personnel to the Apprenticeship & Training marketplace. The primary role is to support a team of specialist recruiters with an even split between administration duties and the searching and identification of candidates for outstanding roles.
Closing date: 25 Mar 2023
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
26 Mar 2023
24 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Administration of the company website
- Place job ads on various job boards
- Help us to utilise our internal (CRM) Customer Relationship Management system
- Help to create email campaigns to clients and candidates
- Assist with social media marketing
- Identify candidates for our client’s roles through accessing databases, job boards, LinkedIn, networking, etc.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship standard
Where a business administrator has not already achieved Level 2 English and maths, they must do so before taking the end-point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time position to be offered to the right candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
NATIONAL SKILLS AGENCY LIMITED
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.