Apprentice Letting Agent AP MORGAN LETTINGS LIMITED
We are seeking a motivated and target driven person to join our friendly team in Redditch as an Apprentice Lettings Agent. The role will cover the Birmingham. You will be dealing with updating company CRM systems and dealing with leads.
Closing date: today
£10,000 - £11,000 a year
The role will require the individual to work Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays. 8.30 start 5.30 finish during week days and 8.30 start and 4pm finish every other Saturdays
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Mar 2023
23 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Looking after a manageable portfolio of tenants and landlords
- Conducting viewings
- Liaising with landlords and tenants to complete the transaction as quickly as possible
- Inspections and inventories
- Introducing properties to clients that suit their requirements
- Update and maintain the company’s CRM system
- Keeping clients updated with developments
- Pro-actively dealing with all leads and actively seeking new opportunities
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Housing Property Assistant Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potentially a full time position available for the right candidate after completing the apprenticehip.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
AP MORGAN LETTINGS LIMITED
12 CHURCH GREEN EAST
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Housing and property management assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.