Childcare Apprenticeship – NVQ Level 2 THE LEARNING JOURNEY DAY NURSERY LTD
A chance to gain valuable skills while working in a nursery setting as well as learn about Childcare related topics in a classroom setting. This is ideal for someone who is passionate about a career in childcare. You will learn about Safeguarding, the EYFS, First Aid, whilst providing an excellent range of activities that ensures that the child learns whilst having fun.
Closing date: 26 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Apprentices are required to be as flexible as possible to meet the needs of the business. The average working week will be between 30-40 hours, Monday to Friday. Shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
27 Mar 2023
24 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the development of the childcare provision
- Providing an excellent range of activities that ensures that the child learns whilst having fun
- Being a team player
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for all children appropriately
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Your apprenticeship will last 13 months and you will gain an NVQ Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Qualification
- You will attend classroom days based in central Birmingham (B3 3JY) this will be once a week for the first 13 weeks of the apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
During the Intermediate Apprenticeship in childcare, you will have access to excellent training and development opportunities within the role, with the potential to progress on the Advanced Diploma, Level 3 Apprenticeship Early Years Educator.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or C) Essential
About the employer
THE LEARNING JOURNEY DAY NURSERY LTD
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.