Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice JARK (SOUTHEND) LTD
We are seeking a Recruitment Resourcer to join our growing construction division in central Southend-on-Sea, Essex. The job will involve supporting a team of experienced recruitment consultants with all aspects of finding and placing temporary construction workers, via job posting, CV searching and social media advertising.
Closing date: 22 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
23 Apr 2023
23 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Taking ownership of tracking live / hot candidates on an ongoing basis to ensure the information regarding these candidates is as accurate and up to date as possible
- Daily searches of job boards for relevant candidates to be registered
- Registering new candidates
- Using closing methods when discussing salary expectations and career expectations to gain the best advantage for the sales consultants
- Extracting information from candidates regarding interviews attended or pending
- Build and maintain a client database
- Gaining knowledge of the companies’ hierarchy to enable consultants to place and replace candidates through a proactive approach
- Taking detailed job specifications
- Preparing a prequalified short list of candidates for the consultant to present to the client
- Preparing candidates CVs to submit to clients
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
13 months office-based training at the employers location
Functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression into recruitment consultant after successful completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
JARK (SOUTHEND) LTD
38-40 London Rd
Southend on Sea
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.