IT Support Apprentice ITSSIE LIMITED
1st Line IT Support Apprentice based in Harlow. Supporting local businesses both remote and onsite. This a great opportunity for someone with a passion for IT. The role is well rounded with progression into a permanent role on completion of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Closing date: 02 Apr 2023
Wage to be reviewed after 6 months.
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Apr 2023
23 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Be a friendly face of IT while users are experiencing problems
- Taking requests from users via email, ticketing system and telephone
- Logging full details of time and work undertaken to ticketing system
- Completing initial troubleshooting in a timely manner
- Monitor the Support ticket system for incidents requiring escalation or urgent attention
- Build and maintain desktop/laptop PCs/Macs and Windows Servers
- Follow and apply IT policies and procedures applicable to each client
- Help and advise with Ad-Hoc IT requirements from clients
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software faults
- System health checks
- Software and App support
- Travel to visit other business to help with IT Support
- Undertake other such duties as may be reasonably required, including the possibility of out of hours working when required for projects
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Information Communications Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A permanent position on completion of the apprenticeship for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4/C or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
OFFICE 42 LATTON BUSH CENTRE
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.