Childcare Apprentice Mini Me’Zzz
If you have experience of working with children and you are interested in a career in Childcare. Mini Me'Zzz has a vacancy for a Level 3 childcare apprentice to join their busy team. To work in an early year’s provisions, to work with others as a team delivering outstanding childcare to children that attend the setting
Closing date: 23 Mar 2023
From 1 April 2023, the National Minimum Wage for apprentices is £5.28 an hour.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday-Friday shifts to be confirmed Term time only
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
27 Mar 2023
22 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To work in an early year’s provisions, to work with others as a team delivering outstanding childcare to children that attend the setting
- To be able to work with parents and other agencies
- To have a positive attitude toward work, embrace challenges, to be open and honest to their working goals, be willing to go that extra mile to achieve an outstanding education.
- To have a good understanding towards of the EYFS, Safeguarding
- Be willing to complete first aid training or any other training that is required by ourselves
- Be a good role model in and out of work
- Great time keeping a must
- Be clean and presentable and ensure uniform is kept in a good condition
- Be willing and able to complete any tasks at the setting that is required in the day to day running (clean as we go)
- Preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the nursery and equipment is a vital part of the role as is providing a good role model for Students and help new staff to fit into the nursery.
- You will be required to keep development records and observations of the children and offer positive management of children's behaviour. Keeping accident, incident and risk assessment records is essential.
- Attendance of staff meetings as arranged by the Nursery Manager.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be at Doncaster College where you will access a wide range of facilities on offer.
You will undertake the Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard.
Early years educator / Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education
You will undertake Functional Skills for English and/or Maths if needed, as well as a Paediatric First Aid certificate.
You will undertake both on and off the training by a team of industry qualified professionals to give you the best skills, knowledge, and experience
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of the apprenticeship a position may be offered within the nursery
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
The old caretakers bungalow
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.