Business Administrator Apprenticeship WE ARE DIGITAL TRAINING LTD
We are offering the chance to obtain a Business Administrator Apprenticeship whilst working in our administration team supporting the HMCTS contract. We are a social impact business that is purely focused on helping people to live their lives more confidently by supporting them to make use of digital technology. Providing assistance investigating disputed invoices when necessary.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.00.
Total hours per week: 37.25
Possible start date
01 May 2023
22 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To undertake administration for the training network team that provide face to face or remote support to all business streams. Implementing and maintaining efficient processes, systems, and communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
Partnership and Training Network:
- Reply to email queries with consistent information, advising of the online locations where the answer can be found for future reference, where applicable
- Directing non-relevant queries to their respective owners and escalating higher-level queries to the Level 2 Training Network Administrator for further action/investigation
- Providing assistance investigating disputed invoices when necessary
- Analysing booking data and contacting customers to determine the outcome of bookings
- Adjusting records and notes accordingly based on findings
- Conduct periodic audits of the CRM system to ensure the training network information and records are up to date
- Organise packaging and shipment of devices and marketing materials to training network
- Maintain positive delivery partner relationships and communication
- Carry out BPSS checks for all partners and training network members
- Recruit and ‘on-board’ new delivery partners as required
- Ensure the training of new centres as they added to the network
- Ensure regular communication with centre network sites
- Deal with and centre enquiries or complaints
- Liaise with Accounts team regarding invoice enquiries
- Support the wider team with administrative tasks, including data collection and entry
- Where possible answer inbound calls within agreed service standards
- Complete outbound calls to deal with voicemails and text messages left by customers within agreed service standards
- Monitor, triage and respond where appropriate to emails received within agreed service standards
- Refer callers to the appropriate assistance
- Record call outcomes accurately and efficiently on internal systems
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will gain a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- The training will take place at our office in Friars House or online
- The training will be completed one day a week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The progression route for administrator is to move into a team leader role or into another administration area in the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
WE ARE DIGITAL TRAINING LTD
About disability confident
MANOR HOUSE DRIVE
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.