Lean Manufacturing Apprentice VISION LEISURE UPHOLSTER LTD
Lean Manufacturing Apprentice required to learn all aspects in the making of upholstery for VW Camper Vans. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 01 May 2023
Pay may vary depending on age
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 39.5
Possible start date
20 May 2023
23 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Learn all aspects of upholstering VW Campervans
- Marking out the fabric
- Pattern making in a range of fabric
- Seat sewing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Lean Manufacturing Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
This apprenticeship will be delivered via virtual classroom sessions, including distance learning materials, as well as regular visits by your assessor, at the company site.
Off the Job Training' subjects include:
- Health and Safety within a Manufacturing Environment
- Communicating and Working effectively within a Manufacturing Environment
- Working Relationships and Individual Rights and Responsibilities within a Manufacturing Environment
- Application of Workplace Organisation and Work Related Problem Solving Techniques
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Future progression into a team leader role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
VISION LEISURE UPHOLSTER LTD
MYND INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.