Client Services Admin Apprentice GOODALL-SMITH WEALTH MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Are you looking for an exciting new adventure in Business? We’re looking for a Client Services Administrator to join us for a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship within our successful finance wealth management practice in Berkshire.
Closing date: 24 Mar 2023
Basic salary increases to a minimum of £17,500 plus bonus on completion of the apprenticeship. In addition, from day one, you'll benefit from a our bonus scheme, 33 days paid holiday, 3% employer pension contributions and local gym membership.
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
27 Mar 2023
23 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You'll be a vital part of Client Services, working together as a team to meet our clients' finance needs
- You'll be exposed to every role in the team, supporting, making suggestions for improvements and contributing to our team goals
- You’ll follow methodical processes and request and collate vital information on our clients’ financial policies to enable the advisor to make suitable recommendations
- You’ll make calls and send emails to request detailed information from providers, on clients' investment and retirement policies and input the information into formatted templates
- You’ll manage post, send regular updates to clients and the team and compile meeting notes
- You’ll provide a meet and greet hospitality service to our client’s visiting the office
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The candidate will complete an apprenticeship within the agreed
subject for the vacancy
- This may include a BTEC
- Diploma/Standard and End Point Assessment and Functional
Skills in maths, English and ICT
- The above will be delivered by Weir Training Limited
- You’ll be given full training on all systems and processes
- You’ll be supported in achieving your Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship by your designated apprenticeship mentor. In addition to helping learn your new role, they will be on hand to support you with your coursework. All training will take place at the office in Twyford
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We believe in investing in talent and bringing individuals with us on our journey
- After completion of the apprenticeship there is further opportunity to progress within the Practice and within the finance industry
- In time, you will also have access to SJP’s Paraplanner and Financial Advisor ‘Career Academies’ should you wish to pursue this career path
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4 or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
GOODALL-SMITH WEALTH MANAGEMENT LIMITED
2a High Street
WEIR TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.