Apprentice Flex Operator NICE-PAK INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
You should apply for this Apprenticeship if you are interested in working for the world's most innovative wet wipe manufacturer. We are trusted by many of the world's biggest brands and retailers to consistently deliver first class products. We are a business that believe our people are our most valuable asset.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Initial rate will be targeted against full living wage with the final target rate (as at February 2023) will be £11.98
Initially Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm, 30 minutes break then transferring to 24/7 pattern working 2 x 12 hour days then 2 x 12 hour nights, 4 off – 75 minutes break. Initially 40 hours per week, when transfer to 24/7 hours will be 42 per week avg.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
27 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Carrying out process confirmation checks in line with quality, safety and product specifications
- Clean and Inspect all work area and machinery, within acceptable safe working standards and good manufacturing practices
- Taking corrective action or reporting any maintenance issues as appropriate
- Read and interpret specifications to meet the production plans ensuring appropriate prioritisation
- Packing, palletising, lid loading, material replenishment of running materials (reel operation)
- Ensuring required materials are ordered in-line with production requirements
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The qualification you will be working towards is L2 Science Manufacturing Process Operative
- You will do your practical training on site and theoretical training will be undertaken both onsite and in college
- The theoretical aspect of the qualification will be undertaken in week blocks
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Future prospects - full time role within manufacturing with progression into Flex Operator/Advanced Operator position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
NICE-PAK INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Westwood Park Drive
WIGAN AND LEIGH COLLEGE
Science manufacturing process operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.