Installation Electrician Apprentice AJS CONTROL & AUTOMATION LIMITED
An exciting opportunity for you at AJS as an electrician apprentice. This role will give you the experience of working within FMCG companies around the UK providing turnkey services to the food industry. From concept to completion AJS handle the whole process in-house including project engineering, control panel design and software development.
Closing date: 30 Apr 2023
Monday - Friday 40 hours per week to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
23 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working alongside a qualified electrician
- Site installation and commissioning
- One day per week with your training provider
- Running cables, installing electrical equipment
- Working within FMCG food industry sites
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The training will be completed at University Academy Holbeach on a day a week basis with your training provider
- L3 Apprenticeship in Installation Electrician
- You will become a qualified electrician
Apprentices without level 2 English and mathematics will need to achieve this level prior to completion of their apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Controls Electrician
- Further progression within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
AJS CONTROL & AUTOMATION LIMITED
Fleet Road Industrial Estate Fleet
UNIVERSITY ACADEMY HOLBEACH
Installation electrician and maintenance electrician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.