We have an immediate vacancy for an exceptional Apprentice Hairdresser, who has a passion for wanting to become a Hairdresser. The apprenticeship training programme will last 18 - 24months and you will progress towards achieving The Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing) Level 2 Apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 34
Possible start date
30 Sep 2023
26 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Meet and greet customers
- Shampoo and conditioner customers’ hair
- Maintain a clean salon
- Provide refreshments to the customers
- Reception duties
- Prepare customers for the stylists to cut, tint hair etc.
- As you develop skills you may be given the opportunity to style hair, apply tint and colour
- Your training will require you to demonstrate a competence in shampooing and conditioning, cutting hair, tinting hair, styling hair, setting and dressing hair plus reception duties
- Your skills and competence will be assessed on paying customers, either in our academy or in the workplace (salon)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will study for the Hair professional NVQ Level 2 in Ladies Hairdressing
- Training will take place at our salon
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Working as a stylist in our salon, progressing onto Advance Hairdressing Level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
JERRY BELL HAIRDRESSING LTD
MOMENTUM TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.