Engineering Fitter Apprenticeship THE WATER HYDRAULICS CO LTD
Water Hydraulics are looking to recruit a Level 3 Engineering Fitter Apprentice to carry out assembly, testing and repair to a wide range of pumps, motors, valves, cylinders and systems. You will be expected to achieve a thorough understanding & practical knowledge of water hydraulic components and systems as appropriate including fault diagnosis skills.
Closing date: 05 Apr 2023
Shifts to be confirmed
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
02 Aug 2023
22 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- General work shop duties including keeping the area clean and tidy
- Assembling, testing and repairing a wide range of pumps, motors, valves, cylinders and systems
- Achieving a practical knowledge and a working understanding of water hydraulic components
- Working towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will study towards the Level 3 Engineering Fitter Apprenticeship Standard
- Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Knowledge)
- You will attend Hull TEC, Danepark Road, Hull, HU6 9DX on a day release basis
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full-time employment upon completion of the advanced apprenticeship if available
- There is also an opportunity for progression on to a higher level qualification (HNC)
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent GCSE Maths (Grade 4 or C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
THE WATER HYDRAULICS CO LTD
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.