Digital Marketing Apprenticeship CAMBRIDGE CREATIVE LIMITED
We’re looking for an eager Marketing Apprenticeship to join our vibrant and growing team and develop their marketing skills. Working together to create a collaborative culture that delivers end-to-end performance marketing solutions.
Closing date: 31 May 2023
£7,503.60 to £14,820.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, 30 hours a week with 1 day at college
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
15 Jun 2023
22 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working with online and social media marketing via content planning and content creation
- Supporting the Account Managers in a variety of tasks
- Brief in creatives for marketing campaigns
- Assist with the setup and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Liaise with clients when required
- Ability to multi-task and work successfully in a fast-paced agency setting
- Creating a wide range of marketing materials
- Be able to understand Google and Pay-Per-Click
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
By the end of the apprenticeship, the student will have achieved the knowledge, skills and behaviours of the level 3 Digital Marketer standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once qualified, you can go onto being a digital marketing assistant, then an executive, then to manager and then specialised in your preferred subject (PPC, social etc,)
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CAMBRIDGE CREATIVE LIMITED
46A WHITTLESFORD ROAD
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.