Fenestration Fabricator Apprentice J J Harrison PVC Products Ltd
JJ Harrison PVC Products Ltd, have an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join their experienced team of fabricators, gaining a Level 2 apprenticeship in Fenestration Fabricator. The successful candidate will be mentored by an experienced team who will support individuals to become fully skilled & qualified in this industry.
Closing date: 30 Apr 2023
(Paid the last working day of each month)
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday – 8:00am till 4:30pm
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
02 May 2023
23 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your day-to-day tasks will be:
- Working independently or as part of a team
- Follow fabrication/assembly manuals from set out to completion
- Learn how to fabricate to the specifications set out by our various system suppliers
- Learn techniques to enable you to fabricate the product to a high standard that meets our client’s requirements
- General housekeeping & work area cleanliness
- Loading, unloading, and general labouring
- General Health & Safety
- Health and Safety rules and regulations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprenticeship in Fenestration consists of:
- Intermediate Standard Apprenticeship-Fenestration Fabricator
- Functional Skills in English and maths (Level 1/2) where applicable
All aspects of your training will be delivered on-site with your employer, and you will have regular site visits every six to eight weeks from your designated assessor, who will monitor your progress throughout your apprenticeship programme.
You will achieve a qualification in Fenestration Fabricator Level 2 Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of the level 2 Fenestration qualification, providing you show the correct skills and abilities, you will have the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position and possibly a level 3 apprenticeship.
We are looking to invest our knowledge, skills and time in the right person. This position has the potential to develop into a successful career for the right candidate with the position growing with the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
J J Harrison PVC Products Ltd
1 Derby Street
GLASS & FENESTRATION TRAINING SOLUTIONS LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.