Early Years Apprenticeship GODSTONE FARM PARK DAY NURSERY LIMITED
To develop and maintain the day-to-day organising and functionality of the setting provisions. To provide a happy safe, secure and stimulating environment in which the physical, emotional, intellectual, social and psychological development of the children is taken into full account.
Closing date: 28 Apr 2023
Monday to Friday between 8am - 6pm
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
15 May 2023
23 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To encourage the children to maintain and develop their own individuality and independence
- To support the day-to-day responsibility for the efficient running of the setting facility
- To ensure that developmental records for your key group are kept up to date
- To support your colleagues and work as part of a team in providing a safe, caring and stimulating environment for all children (ages range from 6 weeks to 13 years dependent on the setting)
- To assist in the development of an attractive stimulating range of equipment, activities and displays relevant to the age and needs of the children in the setting, which encourage independence, self-motivation and eagerness to learn
- To treat the information of matters relating to the work within the setting as confidential
- To ensure the highest standards of safety, hygiene and welfare whilst maintaining adequate supervision of the conduct of the children attending the setting
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed at all times
- To help support the management team to ensure that the Ofsted standards including EYFS are followed at all times
- To support the management team in striving to deliver an outstanding setting
- Any other duties that may be required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
NCFE CACHE Level 2 Diploma for The Early Years Practitioner:
The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and understanding of babies and young children from birth to 7 years of age with applied knowledge in the early years, 0-5 years. The qualification content meets the Department for Education’s (DfE) Level 2 full and relevant criteria for a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner in the workforce.
This qualification is ideal for learners looking to work with children between birth and 5 years and gain knowledge of working with children up to 7 years. Learners do not need to have previous experience or qualifications in working with children to undertake this qualification.
No day release to college is required as meetings will take place via teams calls or visits to the setting.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of gaining a full-time working contract upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
GODSTONE FARM PARK DAY NURSERY LIMITED
TILBURSTOW HILL ROAD
EDUCATION AND SKILLS TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.