Marketing/Administration Apprentice HAD & CO PROPERTY CONSULTANTS LTD
We are looking for an apprentice to support our business, offering communications to the customers both existing and new, along with supporting the work of current employees. The role will involve admin tasks such as using Microsoft Office, answering calls and emails and customer service.
Closing date: 02 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
11 Apr 2023
27 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties include but not limited to:
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Marketing websites, directories
- Interacting with clients, on the phone or in person
- Following up on business communications, billing, and orders
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Making travel arrangements
- Building relationships with clients
- Support executive team
- Ordering office stationery and supplies
- Participate in office meetings and taking minutes
- Any other administrative tasks as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Excellent Work Experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time employment prospects for the right apprentice upon completion of Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HAD & CO PROPERTY CONSULTANTS LTD
ST. STEPHEN STREET
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.