Apprentice Accountant BEE MOTION ACCOUNTING LTD
Bee Motion are looking to hire an apprentice to complete their AAT qualifications and become a valuable member of their team. As a growing company, they are looking for the lucky candidate to hit the ground running, ready to absorb fresh information.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 17:00.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
07 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The company are looking for a high calibre candidate who is reliable, self-motivated and a team player, who is ready to absorb a wealth of knowledge in accountancy.
Duties in this apprenticeship include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Meeting with clients to gather the financial records on a timely basis
- Management of own client portfolio (supervised by the practice manager)
- Compiling monthly bookkeeping
- Using AI and CL software’s to assist compiling purchase day books, sales day books and bank reconciliations
- Drafting monthly management information and sending queries to clients
- Compiling of accounts on behalf of sole traders, partnerships and basic Limited Companies
- Basic payroll duties
- Assisting with a myriad of queries, fact checking and resolving discrepancies
- Understanding and utilising the practice management system
- Filling in timesheets accurately and timely
- Answering any client queries sent through by email/telephone
- Ensuring that the workspace is kept tidy and presentable
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Fully paid study support will take you to completion of the AAT Level 2 (if required) to the AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accounting.
Level 3 Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship Standard, which include:
- Level 2 AAT qualification (if required)
- Level 3 AAT qualification
- Functional skills in English, maths, and ICT (if applicable)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Progression to level 4 AAT
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto further qualifications following the completion of AAT is supported.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
BEE MOTION ACCOUNTING LTD
136 HALL STREET
THE APPRENTICE ACADEMY LIMITED
0161 200 1673
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.