Apprentice IT Support Technician FRANK H DALE LTD
This is an exciting opportunity to assist with the day to day IT and support issues for the company. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to undertake an IT Support Technician apprenticeship.
Closing date: 28 Mar 2023
£5.50 an hour
Monday - Friday (Times to be confirmed)
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
04 Apr 2023
22 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Help users troubleshoot day-to-day IT support issues
- Record, prioritise, and report on support incidents
- Provide basic instructional training to staff where necessary
- Fixing computers and issues on-site and in the workshop
- Using initiative to learn and be up to date with the latest technologies
- Perform scheduled maintenance on computer systems to ensure efficient operations
- This position will provide exposure to other areas of IT such as software development, infrastructure and networking
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
L3 Digital Support Technician standard which includes:
• Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
• Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
• End Point Assessment (EPA)
Work place assessment with one of County Training’s highly experienced workplace Assessors, including as an example, completion of assignments, project, and observation of workplace activities.
There may also be a requirement to attend formal teaching sessions to enhance knowledge or work towards completion of functional skills (if required).
There is also a requirement for you to keep an off the job log which is an important part of your Apprenticeship Programme.
Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
Personal Learning and Thinking.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time role on satisfactory completion of apprenticeship. Access to a wide range of technology areas covering the entire business processes. This position will provide exposure to other areas of IT such as software development, infrastructure and networking.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
FRANK H DALE LTD
HEREFORDSHIRE, LUDLOW, AND NORTH SHROPSHIRE COLLEGE
0345 678 9023
Digital support technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.