Early Years Apprenticeship ODDS FARM PARK DAY NURSERY LTD
To develop and maintain the day-to-day organising and functionality of the setting provisions. To provide a happy safe, secure, and stimulating environment in which the physical, emotional, intellectual, social, and psychological development of the children is taken into full account.
Closing date: 09 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday, between the hours of 07:30 - 18:30, shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
19 Jun 2023
21 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate will be required to following out the following:
- To support the day-to-day responsibility for the efficient running of the setting facility
- To ensure that developmental records for your key group are kept up to date
- To support your colleagues and work as part of a team in providing a safe, caring and stimulating environments for all children. (Ages range from 6 weeks to 13 years dependent on setting)
- To assist in the development of an attractive stimulating range of equipment, activities and displays relevant to the age and needs of the children in the setting, which encourage independence, self-motivation, and eagerness to learn
- To treat information of matters relating to the work within the setting as confidential
- To ensure the highest standards of safety, hygiene and welfare whilst maintaining adequate supervision of the conduct of the children attending the setting
- To ensure company policies and procedures are followed at all times
- To help support the management team to ensure that the Ofsted standards including EYFS is followed at all times
- To support the management team in striving to deliver an outstanding setting
- Any other duties that may be required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
At the end of the apprenticeship, you will hold a L3 Early Years Educator qualification and Paediatric First Aid.
You will have meetings with your tutor every 4-6 weeks via teams' meetings and they will visit your setting also to carry out observations as and when necessary, with no day release needed to college.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of gaining a full-time working contract upon successful completion of apprenticeship programme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ODDS FARM PARK DAY NURSERY LTD
EDUCATION AND SKILLS TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.