Apprentice Customer Service Assistant Percy Doughty
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Sales team at Percy Doughty. You will join a busy team to assist the Sales role and work towards your Level 2 Customer Service Qualification. You will keep records and engage with clients to offer advice and assist the team with systems and updates.
Closing date: 20 May 2023
You will work 39 hours, Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
03 Jun 2023
22 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- GCSE’s in Maths and English
- As part of this role you will develop communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- You will be organised, with excellent time management skills and keep records and systems up to date
- You will have knowlege of Microsoft Office Suite as records and reports be be carried out from here
- You will gain skills to communicate effectively with Customers and Co-Workers
- You will be able to work well as part of a team
- You will be able to work well on your own and use your initiative where required
- You will be willing to learn new systems and processes
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will gain your Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
You will complete your Customer Service Apprenticeship and then move on to your Level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
EXPRESS TRADING ESTATE
STONE HILL ROAD
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.