Business Administration Apprenticeship SPECIALISED SECURITY SYSTEMS LTD
We have a Business Administrator Apprentice role, offering the opportunity to be a valued member of our team whilst gaining experience in a vast range of administrative tasks and interactions with colleagues and customers. The role includes fielding telephone calls, managing customer enquiries, processing data, emails and letters.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Apr 2023
21 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Communicating with customers and colleagues via telephone, email or letter
- Using Excel Spreadsheets
- Updating client records on CRM system
- Scanning and saving documents
- Maintaing filing systems
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- We would like to support an individual to gain Business Administrator (Level 3 & 4) Qualification
- Training will be based at Hereford & Worcestershire Training Group Association
- Training will be one day a week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We would be happy to support the individual on to Business Administrator (Level 4)
- Following which there may be the opportunity to progress onto a permanent job role within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4-9 (C-A*)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade 4-9 (C-A*)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SPECIALISED SECURITY SYSTEMS LTD
HEREFORDSHIRE AND WORCESTERSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.