Childcare Apprenticeship Early Learning Childcare
At ELC, you will be welcomed and encouraged to work alongside qualified staff, in addition to gaining qualifications that will help you to start your career in the childcare sector. As an apprentice you are encouraged to work as part of the nursery team to gain as much practical experience as possible throughout the duration of your course.
Closing date: 16 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday between 7.30am - 6.30pm
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
24 Apr 2023
20 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support qualified staff with daily routines in the nursery
- Learn how to provide high quality childcare to our children
- Work with all age groups
- Understand the values and principles of the sector and implement them in your daily routine with the children
- Follow the EYFS when caring for our children
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- First Aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression available for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Childcare (Grade pass) Desired
About the employer
Early Learning Childcare
210 Chapel Street
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.