Hair Professional (level 2) Apprenticeship REDMILL HAIR LTD
Redmill Hair is a chain of hair salons, employing 36 stylists using L'Oreal Matrix, Olaplex and Moroccan Oil on a wide range of clients, ladies, gents & children. We are looking for an apprentice who has some hairdressing experience, and is looking to be a junior stylist, working in a busy salon doing cuts, colours, blow-drys and perms.
Closing date: 03 Apr 2023
The pay will be reviewed as you progress in the salon and are working on clients.
Four days including Saturdays each week in the salon. One day at college. Days and shifts are to be confirmed
Total hours per week: 36.0
Possible start date
04 Apr 2023
22 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Initially assisting the experienced stylists with looking after clients, but quickly progressing to working on your own clients (under supervision) including:
- Colour application
- Greeting clients
- Booking in clients on computerised Salon IQ system
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be enrolled on the Hair Professional Level 2 Apprenticeship Training Course, and will attend Oxford College on day release, 1 day per week
- Additional off the job training will be completed in the salon or via online learning
- Qualification: Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Apprentices without level 1 English and maths will need to achieve this level and apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to take the tests for this level prior to taking the end-point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will be given the opportunity to apply to Redmill Hair for a position as a junior stylist. There may also be scope to join the management teams for the right applicants
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
NVQ or SVQ Level 1 or equivalent Hairdressing (Grade Pass) Desired
About the employer
REDMILL HAIR LTD
Redmill Hair Ltd, Unit 3
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.