IT Support Apprentice TETRABYTE LTD
A rare opportunity has arisen at an established IT Support and Telecoms Company, based in our Hastings town centre Office, for an IT Support Apprentice. You will be responding and fixing customer issues on a daily basis with escalation support and development of your skills throughout your apprenticeship.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Immediate start available
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
20 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role involves telephone IT Support and occasional on-site work. You will need to be able to demonstrate a calm, friendly and reassuring presence to our clients.
Excellent candidates will have a good knowledge of PC’s, networking and built-in management utilities including multiple ways of achieving tasks. Communication skills will also be key in this role to inspire customer confidence in your abilities.
On a daily basis you will be required to assist and resolve issues in:
- Windows Servers
- VoIP Systems
- Networking - Routers/Switches
- DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP Transport
- Active Directory/Group Policy
- Microsoft 365/Microsoft Exchange
- Third-Party Software Troubleshooting
This position is easily commutable from St. Leonards-on-sea, Bexhill, Crowhurst, Westfield, Fairlight, Ashford, Tunbridge Wells, Eastbourne, and surrounding areas.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship Standard:
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- BCS Award in Coding and Logic
- BCS Award in Business Processes
- Microsoft Technology Associate Networking Fundamentals
- BCS Award in Mobile and Operating Systems
- BCS Award in Cloud Services
- Vocate Training offer a blended and remote learning approach with regular face-to-face sessions with your tutor, online, classrooms, and webinars
- All training is based from the employers offices
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time employment is expected once the apprenticeship is complete
- Further training opportunities with Higher Level Apprenticeships are also available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
INVOLVE SELECTION LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.