Business Administrator Level 3 Apprentice KCT LOGISTICS LTD
This is an exciting opportunity to join our established team as an Apprentice Business Administrator within our busy Logistics Department, providing administrative support to colleagues to ensure the efficiency and smooth day to day running of the National & International Departments
Closing date: 17 Jun 2023
Shifts to be confirmed between 9.00am - 5.00pm with an hour lunch break Total hours per week: 35
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
27 Jul 2023
24 Feb 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Understanding how to Plan vehicles, warehouses and distribution centres for efficiency for both operations and capacity
- Organisation of transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways
- Data entry and management of customers paperwork
Using a CRM database system
- Working to targets
- Maintaining an electronic filing system
- Dealing with telephone calls and emails within the National & International Logistics Departments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills in maths and English up to level 2 (if required).
- A mentor/supervisor will support the apprentice on a daily basis within the business and an assessor will visit the business to review and ensure that all work is completed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After probationary period of 3 months and successful completion of the apprenticeship and obtaining qualification the role will become a permanent position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
KCT LOGISTICS LTD
TAME VALLEY INDUSTRIAL ESTAT
SOUTH STAFFORDSHIRE COLLEGE
0300 456 2424
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.