Apprentice Engineering Operative ROTAMEC LTD
Rotamec are a well established, ever expanding engineering company, looking for our next apprentice. You will be mentored by experienced, passionate engineers, who will push you to reach your full potential. You will be assembling and dismantling electric motors, pumps and gearbox.
Closing date: 12 Jun 2023
National Minimum Apprenticeship Wage is guaranteed. However, there will be performance reviews, where wage increases may be given.
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm 1/2 hour lunch break and 2 x 15 minute break
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
31 Jul 2023
20 Feb 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assembling & dismantling electric motors, pumps and gearbox units via on the job training
- Testing electric motors, pumps & gearbox units via on the job training
- Learning to rewind electric motors
- High and low Voltage motors (AC & DC) & generators
- Some machine shop training
- Learning about the day to day running of the company
- Recording information on the relevant paperwork & IT systems
- Identifying spare parts & components
- Perform any other duties within your capabilities as directed by the Workshop Supervisor or Manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will receive a Level 2 Engineering Technician qualification upon successful completion of the course
- English language and maths Functional Skills qualifications, if needed
- Training will take place at Strode College, Street one day a week
- Strode College will be managing the applications for this apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full time role with possible further training will be available for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.